Blood in My Mouth
Blood in my mouth,
hate you no doubt.
Drugs the only way,
hate me today.
Knife at my side.
Will my troubles go away?
Hate you today.
Die right now, choke on the blood in my mouth
~ The Blackheart Poetess
© Copyright 2012 April Denton. All Rights Reserved.
About April DentonI am April Denton. Writer of dark, haunting poetry and fiction. Lover of metal, zombies, and things that go "bump" in the night. A dark mind that will terrify you, a heart filled with never-ending sadness, and a soul with such depths you will be lost forever. Mother and wife to the two most amazing boys ever, and two beautiful furbabies. In my free time I enjoy anything crafty or listening to my super eclectic music collection.
Meet the Damned...
- 10 people followed me and one person unfollowed me // automatically checked by fllwrs.com@PenOfTheDamned 1 hour ago
- RT @Red_Sekhmet: Evanescent Temporary Ephemeral Transient Temporal Fleeting Transitory Such are the Shifting sand dunes Of life@PenOfTheDamned 8 hours ago
- RT @Red_Sekhmet: @PenOfTheDamned Thank you!@PenOfTheDamned 9 hours ago
- This wk's newest: Sweet Nothings wp.me/p2iKoL-pa @JosephAPinto "Little bitch. Thought I’d never find out" revenge best served cold@PenOfTheDamned 10 hours ago
- We write for you, the readers. Our Damnlings. We give freely & expect nothing less than your minds & souls in return PenoftheDamned.com@PenOfTheDamned 10 hours ago